- BSc. Sport and Exercise Sciences- University of Limerick, Ireland.
- MSc. Preventive Cardiology- National University of Ireland.
Research Interests & Activity
- Exercise and Chronic Disease.
- Cardiovascular health promotion.
- Physical activity and exercise training
Mohanad is a research technologist specialist at Lifestyle and Health Research Centre. Prior to joining the LHRC, Mohanad undertook his undergraduate work placement with MedEx Wellness working as a clinical exercise specialist as well as a research assistant at Dublin City University in Ireland. He also worked as a preventive cardiology exercise specialist as part of his MSc clinical placement at Croí Heart and Stroke Centre in Ireland. He then worked as a lecturer in health and fitness at King Saud University and Dar Al Uloom University.